BJP will decide about Gadkari: RSS chief
Ahmedabad: RSS on Wednesday said that allegations against BJP president Nitin Gadkari was the internal issue of BJP.
In reply to a question about the controversy about dealings of Gadkari`s companies, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat here said, "Political people will look into it....The party will look into it."
He refused to answer further questions.
Bhagwat is here to take part in `Dharmaacharya Mahasabha`, a religious conference.
Gadkari, considered to be hand-picked by RSS to head BJP, yesterday got support from the party` core group over allegations of irregularities by his companies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official
- PM Narendra Modi condemns attack on Kabul`s American University
- Italy earthquake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors