BJP will decide about Gadkari: RSS chief
Ahmedabad: RSS on Wednesday said that allegations against BJP president Nitin Gadkari was the internal issue of BJP.
In reply to a question about the controversy about dealings of Gadkari`s companies, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat here said, "Political people will look into it....The party will look into it."
He refused to answer further questions.
Bhagwat is here to take part in `Dharmaacharya Mahasabha`, a religious conference.
Gadkari, considered to be hand-picked by RSS to head BJP, yesterday got support from the party` core group over allegations of irregularities by his companies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city