BJP will decide about Gadkari: RSS chief
Ahmedabad: RSS on Wednesday said that allegations against BJP president Nitin Gadkari was the internal issue of BJP.
In reply to a question about the controversy about dealings of Gadkari`s companies, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat here said, "Political people will look into it....The party will look into it."
He refused to answer further questions.
Bhagwat is here to take part in `Dharmaacharya Mahasabha`, a religious conference.
Gadkari, considered to be hand-picked by RSS to head BJP, yesterday got support from the party` core group over allegations of irregularities by his companies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing