BJP will decide about Gadkari: RSS chief
Ahmedabad: RSS on Wednesday said that allegations against BJP president Nitin Gadkari was the internal issue of BJP.
In reply to a question about the controversy about dealings of Gadkari`s companies, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat here said, "Political people will look into it....The party will look into it."
He refused to answer further questions.
Bhagwat is here to take part in `Dharmaacharya Mahasabha`, a religious conference.
Gadkari, considered to be hand-picked by RSS to head BJP, yesterday got support from the party` core group over allegations of irregularities by his companies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police