BJP will decide about Gadkari: RSS chief
Ahmedabad: RSS on Wednesday said that allegations against BJP president Nitin Gadkari was the internal issue of BJP.
In reply to a question about the controversy about dealings of Gadkari`s companies, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat here said, "Political people will look into it....The party will look into it."
He refused to answer further questions.
Bhagwat is here to take part in `Dharmaacharya Mahasabha`, a religious conference.
Gadkari, considered to be hand-picked by RSS to head BJP, yesterday got support from the party` core group over allegations of irregularities by his companies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown