Bodies of missing students found in Itanagar
Itanagar: The bodies of the three students of the Ramkrishna Mission School at Narottam Nagar in Tirap district who were missing since Sunday have been found, police sources said on Tuesday.
"After overnight search operation launched by police, Army and local fishermen in the Dihing river, the three bodies were recovered a few kilometres away from the site last evening," Superintendent of Police of Tirap Vikramjit Singh said.
The three students went missing on Sunday evening when they have reportedly gone for swimming.
They were identified as Dogin Mize (Class-X), Hage Tomo and Habung Apa both students of class IX, the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores