Bodies of missing students found in Itanagar
Itanagar: The bodies of the three students of the Ramkrishna Mission School at Narottam Nagar in Tirap district who were missing since Sunday have been found, police sources said on Tuesday.
"After overnight search operation launched by police, Army and local fishermen in the Dihing river, the three bodies were recovered a few kilometres away from the site last evening," Superintendent of Police of Tirap Vikramjit Singh said.
The three students went missing on Sunday evening when they have reportedly gone for swimming.
They were identified as Dogin Mize (Class-X), Hage Tomo and Habung Apa both students of class IX, the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming