Bomb hoax at Surat district court
Surat: An anonymous call on Monday led to a
search of district court premises for a possible bomb, but it
turned out to be a hoax.
The caller told the court secretary that there was a bomb
planted in a two-wheeler parked inside the compound, police
Bomb disposal squad and sniffer dogs were summoned, but
the search revealed nothing.
Last year, there were a couple of incidents where fire
crackers were found in the toilets in the court premises.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible