Bomb hoax at Surat district court
Surat: An anonymous call on Monday led to a
search of district court premises for a possible bomb, but it
turned out to be a hoax.
The caller told the court secretary that there was a bomb
planted in a two-wheeler parked inside the compound, police
Bomb disposal squad and sniffer dogs were summoned, but
the search revealed nothing.
Last year, there were a couple of incidents where fire
crackers were found in the toilets in the court premises.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India