Bomb hoax at Surat district court
Surat: An anonymous call on Monday led to a
search of district court premises for a possible bomb, but it
turned out to be a hoax.
The caller told the court secretary that there was a bomb
planted in a two-wheeler parked inside the compound, police
Bomb disposal squad and sniffer dogs were summoned, but
the search revealed nothing.
Last year, there were a couple of incidents where fire
crackers were found in the toilets in the court premises.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan