Bomb hoax at Surat district court
Surat: An anonymous call on Monday led to a
search of district court premises for a possible bomb, but it
turned out to be a hoax.
The caller told the court secretary that there was a bomb
planted in a two-wheeler parked inside the compound, police
Bomb disposal squad and sniffer dogs were summoned, but
the search revealed nothing.
Last year, there were a couple of incidents where fire
crackers were found in the toilets in the court premises.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened