Britain to start deputy high commissioner’s office in Ahmedabad
Gandhinagar: Britain`s secretary of state for energy and climate change Edward Devey today met Gujarat Chief Minister Anandi Patel here and said that a deputy high commissioner`s office will be set up in Ahmedabad.
"Devey informed the Chief Minister that Britain will start a full-fledged deputy high commissioner`s office in Ahmedabad with a view to strengthen the relationship between Gujarat and Britain," a state government release said.
"Devey has shown interest in knowing about Gujarat`s novel initiatives for energy reforms and energy security," the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next