BSF arrests Pakistani intruder from Kutch border
Ahmedabad: The Border Security Force has
apprehended a Pakistani national trying to sneak into India
across Kutch border, BSF officials said here on Monday.
The intruder had tried to intrude from Vighakhot
border of Kutch yesterday but he was apprehended by BSF
personnel and taken to joint interrogation centre (JIC) in
Bhuj, the officials said.
BSF had last week seized a Pakistani boat which had
intruded into Indian waters near Sir Creek area of Kutch last
Friday but its occupants managed to escape.
On August 16, BSF had apprehended nine Pakistani
nationals with their boat from the creek area which was
followed by the arrest of five Pakistani fishermen from Devri
creek area on October 5.
Meanwhile, BSF also arrested a mentally challenged
Indian resident who was trying to cross the border into
Pakistan from Kutch.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living