BSF arrests Pakistani intruder from Kutch border
Ahmedabad: The Border Security Force has
apprehended a Pakistani national trying to sneak into India
across Kutch border, BSF officials said here on Monday.
The intruder had tried to intrude from Vighakhot
border of Kutch yesterday but he was apprehended by BSF
personnel and taken to joint interrogation centre (JIC) in
Bhuj, the officials said.
BSF had last week seized a Pakistani boat which had
intruded into Indian waters near Sir Creek area of Kutch last
Friday but its occupants managed to escape.
On August 16, BSF had apprehended nine Pakistani
nationals with their boat from the creek area which was
followed by the arrest of five Pakistani fishermen from Devri
creek area on October 5.
Meanwhile, BSF also arrested a mentally challenged
Indian resident who was trying to cross the border into
Pakistan from Kutch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users