BSF arrests Pakistani intruder from Kutch border
Ahmedabad: The Border Security Force has
apprehended a Pakistani national trying to sneak into India
across Kutch border, BSF officials said here on Monday.
The intruder had tried to intrude from Vighakhot
border of Kutch yesterday but he was apprehended by BSF
personnel and taken to joint interrogation centre (JIC) in
Bhuj, the officials said.
BSF had last week seized a Pakistani boat which had
intruded into Indian waters near Sir Creek area of Kutch last
Friday but its occupants managed to escape.
On August 16, BSF had apprehended nine Pakistani
nationals with their boat from the creek area which was
followed by the arrest of five Pakistani fishermen from Devri
creek area on October 5.
Meanwhile, BSF also arrested a mentally challenged
Indian resident who was trying to cross the border into
Pakistan from Kutch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16