BSF arrests Pakistani intruder from Kutch border
Ahmedabad: The Border Security Force has
apprehended a Pakistani national trying to sneak into India
across Kutch border, BSF officials said here on Monday.
The intruder had tried to intrude from Vighakhot
border of Kutch yesterday but he was apprehended by BSF
personnel and taken to joint interrogation centre (JIC) in
Bhuj, the officials said.
BSF had last week seized a Pakistani boat which had
intruded into Indian waters near Sir Creek area of Kutch last
Friday but its occupants managed to escape.
On August 16, BSF had apprehended nine Pakistani
nationals with their boat from the creek area which was
followed by the arrest of five Pakistani fishermen from Devri
creek area on October 5.
Meanwhile, BSF also arrested a mentally challenged
Indian resident who was trying to cross the border into
Pakistan from Kutch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi