Centre not to play any role in Gujarat snooping case: Khurshid
Farrukhabad: The Centre would not play any role in the snooping case of Gujarat as of now, Union External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid said here on Saturday.
"As of now, the Central government is not going to play any role in connection with the snooping on a woman in Gujarat on the directives of Chief Minister Narendra Modi," Khursheed who was on a visit to his Parliamentary Constituency told newspersons.
"The matter is being looked into by the Women Commission and it would take an appropriate decision on it," he added.
The Union Minister said that Modi is treating his associate Amit Shah as a dustbin in which he dumps all the muck thrown on him. The time is not far when this would be full and all the muck would overflow, Khursheed said.
Talking about the recent sting operation on the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), he said that the main issue is whether AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal took bribe money or not... And till now everyone is silent on this issue.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Details out: What Rahul Gandhi did during his two-month-long sabbatical