Close shave for Indigo passengers as windshield cracks
Ahmedabad: As many as 114 passengers on
board an Indigo Airlines flight from Mumbai had a close shave
today when the aircraft windshield cracked and landed under
emergency condition at the city airport.
The Delhi-bound flight 6E-190 developed a technical fault
as its one windshield cracked, an air traffic control official
of Sardar Vallabhai Patel (SVP) Airport here said.
Following the incident, the flight had to be diverted to
the SVP Airport, he added.
"It landed here at 4.40 pm without problem," he added.
However, no one was injured in the incident and all the
persons on board were shifted to an another aircraft.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living