Close shave for Indigo passengers as windshield cracks
Ahmedabad: As many as 114 passengers on
board an Indigo Airlines flight from Mumbai had a close shave
today when the aircraft windshield cracked and landed under
emergency condition at the city airport.
The Delhi-bound flight 6E-190 developed a technical fault
as its one windshield cracked, an air traffic control official
of Sardar Vallabhai Patel (SVP) Airport here said.
Following the incident, the flight had to be diverted to
the SVP Airport, he added.
"It landed here at 4.40 pm without problem," he added.
However, no one was injured in the incident and all the
persons on board were shifted to an another aircraft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured