Close shave for Indigo passengers as windshield cracks
Ahmedabad: As many as 114 passengers on
board an Indigo Airlines flight from Mumbai had a close shave
today when the aircraft windshield cracked and landed under
emergency condition at the city airport.
The Delhi-bound flight 6E-190 developed a technical fault
as its one windshield cracked, an air traffic control official
of Sardar Vallabhai Patel (SVP) Airport here said.
Following the incident, the flight had to be diverted to
the SVP Airport, he added.
"It landed here at 4.40 pm without problem," he added.
However, no one was injured in the incident and all the
persons on board were shifted to an another aircraft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra