Close shave for Indigo passengers as windshield cracks
Ahmedabad: As many as 114 passengers on
board an Indigo Airlines flight from Mumbai had a close shave
today when the aircraft windshield cracked and landed under
emergency condition at the city airport.
The Delhi-bound flight 6E-190 developed a technical fault
as its one windshield cracked, an air traffic control official
of Sardar Vallabhai Patel (SVP) Airport here said.
Following the incident, the flight had to be diverted to
the SVP Airport, he added.
"It landed here at 4.40 pm without problem," he added.
However, no one was injured in the incident and all the
persons on board were shifted to an another aircraft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy?
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy? - Part II
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Swachh Bharat, Skill India 'transformative' schemes: President Pranab Mukherjee
- Restless Leg Syndrome: Treat the disorder with this amazingly simple trick! - Watch video
- Boris Johnson claims India owes UK multi-million pounds
- Trump's NATO comments show 'lack of preparedness': Obama
- Govt should resist urge of control everything: Arun Jaitley