Close shave for Indigo passengers as windshield cracks
Ahmedabad: As many as 114 passengers on
board an Indigo Airlines flight from Mumbai had a close shave
today when the aircraft windshield cracked and landed under
emergency condition at the city airport.
The Delhi-bound flight 6E-190 developed a technical fault
as its one windshield cracked, an air traffic control official
of Sardar Vallabhai Patel (SVP) Airport here said.
Following the incident, the flight had to be diverted to
the SVP Airport, he added.
"It landed here at 4.40 pm without problem," he added.
However, no one was injured in the incident and all the
persons on board were shifted to an another aircraft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble