Communal clash in Gujrat town
Dahod: A communal clash broke out between two communities at Devgadh Baria town of the district with both the groups pelting stones at each other causing tension in the neighbourhood, police said.
The police resorted to lathi charge and also fired a few tear gas shells to disperse the mob, they said.
According to police, it all started after some verbal exchanges over a petty matter which ended up in stone pelting between the two groups.
Several persons have been detained and a case of rioting has been registered against people from both the groups, police said, adding that further investigation was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof