Cong demands resignation of Modi after HC order
New Delhi: Congress on Thursday stepped up attack
on Narendra Modi asserting that the Gujarat Chief Minister has
no moral right to continue in office in the wake of the High
Court judgement upholding appointment of the Lokayukta.
"Morally, Modi has no right to continue and he should
resign," party spokesperson Rashid Alvi told reporters here.
He said that the Gujarat Government approaching the
Supreme Court to challenge the High Court order upholding the
appointment of Justice RA Mehta as the Lokayukta by the
Governor showed it wants to prevent the appointment in any
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'