Cong demands resignation of Modi after HC order
New Delhi: Congress on Thursday stepped up attack
on Narendra Modi asserting that the Gujarat Chief Minister has
no moral right to continue in office in the wake of the High
Court judgement upholding appointment of the Lokayukta.
"Morally, Modi has no right to continue and he should
resign," party spokesperson Rashid Alvi told reporters here.
He said that the Gujarat Government approaching the
Supreme Court to challenge the High Court order upholding the
appointment of Justice RA Mehta as the Lokayukta by the
Governor showed it wants to prevent the appointment in any
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!