Cong slams Modi for his remarks on branding
New Delhi: Congress Tuesday had a dig at Narendra Modi for his remarks on the importance of "branding" and "packaging" in today`s world, saying that was "only one truth" the Gujarat Chief Minister spoke.
"Modi spoke only one truth during his visit to Shri Ram College of Commerce here and that was about packaging and marketing. After a long time, he spoke something true about his methodology that packaging and marketing is important. He is actually riding on these factors," AICC in-charge for Gujarat Mohan Prakash told reporters here.
During his visit to the college here around a fortnight back, Modi had stressed on the importance of "packaging" and "branding" in today`s world projecting himself as a person, who can think differently and bring about a change.
The AICC leader had a word of caution for Modi, saying, "Ground realities and truth are always different".
A section within BJP has been demanding that Modi be declared as the party`s Prime Ministerial candidate for the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
Congress has repeatedly sought to dismiss the Gujarat Chief Minister`s development claims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her