Cong slams Modi for his remarks on branding
New Delhi: Congress Tuesday had a dig at Narendra Modi for his remarks on the importance of "branding" and "packaging" in today`s world, saying that was "only one truth" the Gujarat Chief Minister spoke.
"Modi spoke only one truth during his visit to Shri Ram College of Commerce here and that was about packaging and marketing. After a long time, he spoke something true about his methodology that packaging and marketing is important. He is actually riding on these factors," AICC in-charge for Gujarat Mohan Prakash told reporters here.
During his visit to the college here around a fortnight back, Modi had stressed on the importance of "packaging" and "branding" in today`s world projecting himself as a person, who can think differently and bring about a change.
The AICC leader had a word of caution for Modi, saying, "Ground realities and truth are always different".
A section within BJP has been demanding that Modi be declared as the party`s Prime Ministerial candidate for the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
Congress has repeatedly sought to dismiss the Gujarat Chief Minister`s development claims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family