Cong to give Rs 1,001 to babies born on late PM`s anniversary
Vadodara: The district Congress unit has decided to offer monetary gift to babies born today in the city, on the 69th birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi.
The babies born today would be presented Rs 1,001 cash by Vadodara district Congress committee president Vinubhai J Patel.
"I have extended an invitation to the mothers who give birth to their babies in maternity hospital on August 20th to register their names at my office (for the cash offer)," Patel said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal