Cong will move no-confidence motion against MP govt: Ajay
Bhopal: The Congress on Wednesday said it will move
a no-confidence motion against the BJP-led government in
Madhya Pradesh during the assembly`s winter session.
Leader of Opposition Ajay Singh said the issues which
will figure in the motion would be revealed only when it comes
before the House.
"I had talked about this motion before the monsoon
session this year. The motion will come in the session
starting from November 21," he told reporters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'