Cong will move no-confidence motion against MP govt: Ajay
Bhopal: The Congress on Wednesday said it will move
a no-confidence motion against the BJP-led government in
Madhya Pradesh during the assembly`s winter session.
Leader of Opposition Ajay Singh said the issues which
will figure in the motion would be revealed only when it comes
before the House.
"I had talked about this motion before the monsoon
session this year. The motion will come in the session
starting from November 21," he told reporters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...