Convention of women farmers held in Vadodara
Vadodara: Women farmers from Gujarat have been appealed to engage in dairy business and not stuck to traditional agricultural practices alone at their state-level congregation here on Sunday.
The `Congregation of Women Farmers from Tribal Areas of Gujarat` was held jointly by Sajjata Sangh and Deepak Foundation.
Sajjata Sangh is a network of 31 civil society organisations (CSO) that work in around 8000 villages in rainfed and irrigation areas of the state.
Around 600 women farmers from tribal areas participated in the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical