CRPF constable held with over three kg charas
Ahmedabad: A constable with the Central
Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has been arrested with 3.9 kg of
cannabis from Gandhinagar, police said on Monday.
Mukesh Bhut, who was posted with the 135 battalion of the
CRPF stationed in Gandhinagar, was caught with the contraband
substance from the state transport bus stop last evening, they
Bhut who was recently transfered from Jammu and Kashmir
to Gandhinagar had brought the cannabis to deliver it to
somebody here, police said adding that the charas was brought
from Jammu and Kashmir.
A case has been registered against Bhut under the
Narcotics, Drugs and Psychotropic Substance (NDPS) Act and
further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?