CRPF constable held with over three kg charas
Ahmedabad: A constable with the Central
Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has been arrested with 3.9 kg of
cannabis from Gandhinagar, police said on Monday.
Mukesh Bhut, who was posted with the 135 battalion of the
CRPF stationed in Gandhinagar, was caught with the contraband
substance from the state transport bus stop last evening, they
Bhut who was recently transfered from Jammu and Kashmir
to Gandhinagar had brought the cannabis to deliver it to
somebody here, police said adding that the charas was brought
from Jammu and Kashmir.
A case has been registered against Bhut under the
Narcotics, Drugs and Psychotropic Substance (NDPS) Act and
further investigations are on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list