CRPF constable held with over three kg charas
Ahmedabad: A constable with the Central
Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has been arrested with 3.9 kg of
cannabis from Gandhinagar, police said on Monday.
Mukesh Bhut, who was posted with the 135 battalion of the
CRPF stationed in Gandhinagar, was caught with the contraband
substance from the state transport bus stop last evening, they
Bhut who was recently transfered from Jammu and Kashmir
to Gandhinagar had brought the cannabis to deliver it to
somebody here, police said adding that the charas was brought
from Jammu and Kashmir.
A case has been registered against Bhut under the
Narcotics, Drugs and Psychotropic Substance (NDPS) Act and
further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions