Delegations from Foreign missions in India meet Modi
Ahmedabad: Ambassadors and officials of
foreign missions in India representing 14 countries today met
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi to discuss mutual
The ambassadors and officials are on a visit here to
attend the annual Navratri celebrations organised by the
Gujarat Government, an official release of the state
The ambassadors and officials of Argentina, Peru,
Tajikistan, Burundi, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Hungary, Cambodia,
Nepal among other countries were present at the meeting.
Modi in a presentation informed them about the
opportunities for business partnership in the state and also
about the Vibrant Gujarat Summit to be held in January 2011.
The delegations also had a meeting with members of
Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry here, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued