Delegations from Foreign missions in India meet Modi
Ahmedabad: Ambassadors and officials of
foreign missions in India representing 14 countries today met
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi to discuss mutual
The ambassadors and officials are on a visit here to
attend the annual Navratri celebrations organised by the
Gujarat Government, an official release of the state
The ambassadors and officials of Argentina, Peru,
Tajikistan, Burundi, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Hungary, Cambodia,
Nepal among other countries were present at the meeting.
Modi in a presentation informed them about the
opportunities for business partnership in the state and also
about the Vibrant Gujarat Summit to be held in January 2011.
The delegations also had a meeting with members of
Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry here, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician