Delegations from Foreign missions in India meet Modi
Ahmedabad: Ambassadors and officials of
foreign missions in India representing 14 countries today met
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi to discuss mutual
The ambassadors and officials are on a visit here to
attend the annual Navratri celebrations organised by the
Gujarat Government, an official release of the state
The ambassadors and officials of Argentina, Peru,
Tajikistan, Burundi, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Hungary, Cambodia,
Nepal among other countries were present at the meeting.
Modi in a presentation informed them about the
opportunities for business partnership in the state and also
about the Vibrant Gujarat Summit to be held in January 2011.
The delegations also had a meeting with members of
Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry here, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened