Describe colour of terrorism in Valley: Modi to PC
Ahmedabad: Taking a swipe at Union Home
Minister P Chidambaram for his `saffron terror` comment,
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi today asked him to
describe the colour of terrorism in the Kashmir valley.
"Now, even terrorism has different colours, as per our
home minister Chidambaram," Modi said while addressing a
seminar organised by the BJP Youth Wing hear.
"I would like to ask him what would be the colour of
terrorism faced by the people of Kashmir. What would be colour
of violence faced by thousands of Kashmiri pandits," Modi
While addressing a function of state police chiefs in
Delhi last month, Chidambaram had said a new phenomenon of
"saffron terrorism" involved in many bomb blasts had been
Modi further asked what was the Congress government
doing when the Karshmiri Pandits in the the Valley were left
helpless due to the violence against them. "Do you (UPA) have
any answer to this," he added.
"The Congress is leading the country towards disaster
with its vote bank politics and policy on terrorism," Modi
said, adding those trying to malign the image of progressive
Gujarat will get a befitting reply from its people.
The Chief Minister also talked about his government`s
efforts for the development of the state and how it has been
successful in maintaining peace in Gujarat over the last
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?