Development only solution to India problems: Narendra Modi
Rajnandgaon (Chhattisgarh): Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has said that development in all spheres is the sole key and formula of solutions to the problems faced by India.
Modi, who is also a senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader, asserted this in his rhetoric manner while addressing a huge public rally here yesterday.
He also highlighted the significance of development approach to tackle the problems in the country.
Citing examples of development in the BJP ruled states, like Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh besides his own state, Modi, declared that development is need of the hour in India.
"We (Bharatiya Janata Party) want to compel all the political parties in India to come forward for developmental works. We just want to popularise a single hymn in the country and that is the word, `development`. Solution to every existing problem in the country is development. The way to fulfil every dream is development. Development is the way to get rid of all shortcomings," Modi said.
He further assailed the Congress party-led UPA government for several scams affecting different sectors in the country.
He further held Congress party accountable for poverty, illiteracy, inflation, backwardness and failing to live up to the pledges it made to the people by following vote bank politics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part II
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part III
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter - Part II
- Mafia don's calls: Maharashtra minister hits back at AAP
- Digvijay Singh seeks judicial probe into fake Batla House encounter
- Rahul Gandhi to lead rally against Arvind Kejriwal govt, Centre on May 28
- Watch video: Baby bison is attacked by a wolf – what happens next will give you goosebumps!
- Kejriwal gives one week deadline to discoms to solve outages problem