Drunk CISF man opens fire, injures six in Gujarat
Gandhinagar: Six people were injured when a drunk Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) trooper opened random fire around Tuesday midnight, police said on Wednesday.
Balwinder Singh climbed atop a building at the Naroda Gam police lines and began firing from a pistol.
The injured included three women, one of who is in serious condition, doctors said. Balwinder Singh was overpowered after he was shot in the leg by other CISF men.
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Tajikistan bans Russian-style surnames for children
- S&P keeps UK on triple-A rating, says expects no Brexit
- Google Translate turns 10: Five interesting things you want to know about it
- IPL 2016: Rising Pune Supergiants fail yet again as Gujarat Lions continue strong run in maiden season
- AgustaWestland deal: Centre rejects charge that PM Modi struck deal with Italy