Drunk CISF man opens fire, injures six in Gujarat
Gandhinagar: Six people were injured when a drunk Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) trooper opened random fire around Tuesday midnight, police said on Wednesday.
Balwinder Singh climbed atop a building at the Naroda Gam police lines and began firing from a pistol.
The injured included three women, one of who is in serious condition, doctors said. Balwinder Singh was overpowered after he was shot in the leg by other CISF men.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur