Effigy of Rahul Gandhi burnt by Bajrang Dal
Rajkot: Activists of Bajrang Dal on Friday
burnt an effigy of Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi to
protest against his remarks after Mumbai serial terror blasts.
The effigy was burnt near Tricaun Baug area.
Rahul Gandhi, who was in Orissa a day after Mumbai serial
blasts had said that it was very difficult to stop every
single terror attack and 99 per cent of the strikes had been
foiled thanks to intelligence and security agencies.
Bajrang Dal Saurashtra unit president Haresh Chauhan,
while criticising Gandhi`s remark, said the statement given by
the Congress leader was unfortunate.
"The government should foil every single terror attack
but the Congress leader was trying to defend the union
government`s failure against the terror attack," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi