Effigy of Rahul Gandhi burnt by Bajrang Dal
Rajkot: Activists of Bajrang Dal on Friday
burnt an effigy of Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi to
protest against his remarks after Mumbai serial terror blasts.
The effigy was burnt near Tricaun Baug area.
Rahul Gandhi, who was in Orissa a day after Mumbai serial
blasts had said that it was very difficult to stop every
single terror attack and 99 per cent of the strikes had been
foiled thanks to intelligence and security agencies.
Bajrang Dal Saurashtra unit president Haresh Chauhan,
while criticising Gandhi`s remark, said the statement given by
the Congress leader was unfortunate.
"The government should foil every single terror attack
but the Congress leader was trying to defend the union
government`s failure against the terror attack," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Facebook hires top ex-Google executive for internet projects
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- Toyota launches new engine facility in Bengaluru
- Rio-bound boxer Manoj Kumar reaches out to PM Narendra Modi – Here's why
- Subramanian Swamy denies targeting Arun Jaitley, says he looks very smart in a coat