Effigy of Rahul Gandhi burnt by Bajrang Dal
Rajkot: Activists of Bajrang Dal on Friday
burnt an effigy of Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi to
protest against his remarks after Mumbai serial terror blasts.
The effigy was burnt near Tricaun Baug area.
Rahul Gandhi, who was in Orissa a day after Mumbai serial
blasts had said that it was very difficult to stop every
single terror attack and 99 per cent of the strikes had been
foiled thanks to intelligence and security agencies.
Bajrang Dal Saurashtra unit president Haresh Chauhan,
while criticising Gandhi`s remark, said the statement given by
the Congress leader was unfortunate.
"The government should foil every single terror attack
but the Congress leader was trying to defend the union
government`s failure against the terror attack," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing