Effigy of Rahul Gandhi burnt by Bajrang Dal
Rajkot: Activists of Bajrang Dal on Friday
burnt an effigy of Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi to
protest against his remarks after Mumbai serial terror blasts.
The effigy was burnt near Tricaun Baug area.
Rahul Gandhi, who was in Orissa a day after Mumbai serial
blasts had said that it was very difficult to stop every
single terror attack and 99 per cent of the strikes had been
foiled thanks to intelligence and security agencies.
Bajrang Dal Saurashtra unit president Haresh Chauhan,
while criticising Gandhi`s remark, said the statement given by
the Congress leader was unfortunate.
"The government should foil every single terror attack
but the Congress leader was trying to defend the union
government`s failure against the terror attack," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'