Fake documents racket busted, 4 held
Vadodara: With the arrest of four persons
on Friday police claimed to have busted a fake documents racket
One Tusharkumar Chimanbhai Modi has been identified as
the mastermind behind the racket. He ran a visa consultancy
firm `The World Employment` from an office located in the
city, city police commissioner Satish Sharma said while
talking to reporters here today.
The accused has been in the business of providing
bogus visa and passports, marksheets, marriage certificates,
voters` identity cards, electricity bills, among others, since
2010, he said.
"The mastermind behind this scam- Modi has confessed
sending 33 persons to Australia, Canada, Malaysia and other
countries on the basis of fake documents," Sharma said.
Police have recovered 8 driving licenses, scanned
visas, 11 passports, 19 marksheets, 2 voter identity cards, 5
degree certificates and school-leaving certificates, marriage
certificate, electricity bills, a computer, 2 cpu, 1 scanner,
1 printer, 2 mobile phones from the accused.
Further investigations are on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'