Fake documents racket busted, 4 held
Vadodara: With the arrest of four persons
on Friday police claimed to have busted a fake documents racket
One Tusharkumar Chimanbhai Modi has been identified as
the mastermind behind the racket. He ran a visa consultancy
firm `The World Employment` from an office located in the
city, city police commissioner Satish Sharma said while
talking to reporters here today.
The accused has been in the business of providing
bogus visa and passports, marksheets, marriage certificates,
voters` identity cards, electricity bills, among others, since
2010, he said.
"The mastermind behind this scam- Modi has confessed
sending 33 persons to Australia, Canada, Malaysia and other
countries on the basis of fake documents," Sharma said.
Police have recovered 8 driving licenses, scanned
visas, 11 passports, 19 marksheets, 2 voter identity cards, 5
degree certificates and school-leaving certificates, marriage
certificate, electricity bills, a computer, 2 cpu, 1 scanner,
1 printer, 2 mobile phones from the accused.
Further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray