Family feud suspected to have led to siblings` murder in Jamnagar
Jamnagar: The police here today retrieved the bodies of two brothers, aged 2 and 5, from a well in the Baghla village of Lalpur tehsil in the district.
Superintendent of Police Neeraj Badgujar said that the father of the two boys suspected hand of a close relative in the murders.
The victims were identified as Yash Baraiya (2) and Sunil Baraiya (5). Their father Prakash Baraiya is a labourer and belongs to a Dalit community.
A close relative of Prakash`s had earlier threatened to cause harm to the family, the SP said.
"The bodies have been taken to Lalpur Government Hospital for the autopsy to find out the cause of death," Badgujar said.
Police suspect that boys could have been murdered sometime before they were thrown into the well.
Deputy Police Superintendent K V Gadhvi is conducting further probe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster