Family feud suspected to have led to siblings` murder in Jamnagar
Jamnagar: The police here today retrieved the bodies of two brothers, aged 2 and 5, from a well in the Baghla village of Lalpur tehsil in the district.
Superintendent of Police Neeraj Badgujar said that the father of the two boys suspected hand of a close relative in the murders.
The victims were identified as Yash Baraiya (2) and Sunil Baraiya (5). Their father Prakash Baraiya is a labourer and belongs to a Dalit community.
A close relative of Prakash`s had earlier threatened to cause harm to the family, the SP said.
"The bodies have been taken to Lalpur Government Hospital for the autopsy to find out the cause of death," Badgujar said.
Police suspect that boys could have been murdered sometime before they were thrown into the well.
Deputy Police Superintendent K V Gadhvi is conducting further probe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan