Fast vs Fast: Congress` Rajkot MP to counter Modi
Rajkot: Local Congress MP Kunvarji
Bavaliya has said that he would observe a parallel day-long
fast in Rajkot to counter the proposed fast of Gujarat CM Narendra Modi here.
Modi had announced yesterday in Ahmedabad that he would
go to each district of the state and would observe fast from
morning to evening.
"I have decided to organise a parallel fast against the
chief minister when he comes to Rajkot for a day-long fast as
per his announcement," Bavaliya said in a press release issued
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata