Fast vs Fast: Congress` Rajkot MP to counter Modi
Rajkot: Local Congress MP Kunvarji
Bavaliya has said that he would observe a parallel day-long
fast in Rajkot to counter the proposed fast of Gujarat CM Narendra Modi here.
Modi had announced yesterday in Ahmedabad that he would
go to each district of the state and would observe fast from
morning to evening.
"I have decided to organise a parallel fast against the
chief minister when he comes to Rajkot for a day-long fast as
per his announcement," Bavaliya said in a press release issued
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?