Fire breaks out near ONGC gas station in Kalol
Ahmedabad: Fire broke out near gas
collection station (GCS) of ONGC at Kalol near here yesterday
following leakage, officials said.
"A fire broke out near a GCS in Kalol when one of the
joints connecting a pipeline to the station leaked yesterday.
Gas is collected at the station from a dozen wells here," an
ONGC official said adding that no one sustained injuries in
"Gas is supplied directly to private consumers from
here," he said adding that supply had to be shut down
"Due to promptness of the staff, fire was quickly
brought under control and gas supply to the private operators
will be restored soon," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?