Firm director arrested for raping personal secretary
Mumbai: Director of an import and export firm
was on Sunday arrested for allegedly raping his personal secretary
promising her huge salary, police said today.
According to police, the 30-year-old victim was working
with the accused, identified as, Bhavesh Mankad, since May
On pretext of meeting clients, he took the victim to
various hotels in western suburbans and raped her repeatedly,
between May 4, 2009, and January 2, 2010, police said.
Bhavesh established a relationship with the victim
promising her huge salary.
Having found she was cheated as no salary was paid to
her, the victim approached police and lodged a complaint
following which the accused has been arrested.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!