Firm director arrested for raping personal secretary
Mumbai: Director of an import and export firm
was on Sunday arrested for allegedly raping his personal secretary
promising her huge salary, police said today.
According to police, the 30-year-old victim was working
with the accused, identified as, Bhavesh Mankad, since May
On pretext of meeting clients, he took the victim to
various hotels in western suburbans and raped her repeatedly,
between May 4, 2009, and January 2, 2010, police said.
Bhavesh established a relationship with the victim
promising her huge salary.
Having found she was cheated as no salary was paid to
her, the victim approached police and lodged a complaint
following which the accused has been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'