Former Guj CM Madhavsinh Solanki admitted to hospi
Ahmedabad: Former Union External Affairs Minister and four-time Gujarat Chief Minister Madhavsinh Solanki was on Wednesday admitted to UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre here after he complained of chest pain, but doctors said his condition was stable.
"Madhavsinh Solanki was brought to the hospital in the morning after he complained of breathing complications," Resident Medical Officer Kaushik Brahmbhatt said.
He is also a diabetes patient.
Stating that Solanki`s condition was stable, the hospital authorities said he underwent coronary angiography after admission.
Madhavsinh Solanki, born in Jambusar in Bharuch district on July 29, 1927, holds the record of winning the highest number of seats (149 out of 182) in the history of Gujarat Assembly elections. His son, Bharatsinh Solanki, is MP from Anand and Union Drinking Water and Sanitation Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list