Former Guj CM Madhavsinh Solanki admitted to hospi
Ahmedabad: Former Union External Affairs Minister and four-time Gujarat Chief Minister Madhavsinh Solanki was on Wednesday admitted to UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre here after he complained of chest pain, but doctors said his condition was stable.
"Madhavsinh Solanki was brought to the hospital in the morning after he complained of breathing complications," Resident Medical Officer Kaushik Brahmbhatt said.
He is also a diabetes patient.
Stating that Solanki`s condition was stable, the hospital authorities said he underwent coronary angiography after admission.
Madhavsinh Solanki, born in Jambusar in Bharuch district on July 29, 1927, holds the record of winning the highest number of seats (149 out of 182) in the history of Gujarat Assembly elections. His son, Bharatsinh Solanki, is MP from Anand and Union Drinking Water and Sanitation Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information