Former Guj CM Madhavsinh Solanki admitted to hospi
Ahmedabad: Former Union External Affairs Minister and four-time Gujarat Chief Minister Madhavsinh Solanki was on Wednesday admitted to UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre here after he complained of chest pain, but doctors said his condition was stable.
"Madhavsinh Solanki was brought to the hospital in the morning after he complained of breathing complications," Resident Medical Officer Kaushik Brahmbhatt said.
He is also a diabetes patient.
Stating that Solanki`s condition was stable, the hospital authorities said he underwent coronary angiography after admission.
Madhavsinh Solanki, born in Jambusar in Bharuch district on July 29, 1927, holds the record of winning the highest number of seats (149 out of 182) in the history of Gujarat Assembly elections. His son, Bharatsinh Solanki, is MP from Anand and Union Drinking Water and Sanitation Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- England vs Pakistan, 2nd Test: Cook, Root tons help hosts post 314/4 on Day 1
- Low-cost cancer treatment should be priority: NITI Aayog CEO
- SC orders medical board in abnormal foetus case
- Obama vows support for Germany after Munich shooting
- Islamic State supporters hail deadly Munich shooting on social media