Former Guj CM Madhavsinh Solanki admitted to hospi
Ahmedabad: Former Union External Affairs Minister and four-time Gujarat Chief Minister Madhavsinh Solanki was on Wednesday admitted to UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre here after he complained of chest pain, but doctors said his condition was stable.
"Madhavsinh Solanki was brought to the hospital in the morning after he complained of breathing complications," Resident Medical Officer Kaushik Brahmbhatt said.
He is also a diabetes patient.
Stating that Solanki`s condition was stable, the hospital authorities said he underwent coronary angiography after admission.
Madhavsinh Solanki, born in Jambusar in Bharuch district on July 29, 1927, holds the record of winning the highest number of seats (149 out of 182) in the history of Gujarat Assembly elections. His son, Bharatsinh Solanki, is MP from Anand and Union Drinking Water and Sanitation Minister.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India