Four killed in jeep-truck collision in Jamnagar
Jamnagar: Four persons, including a
woman, were killed while three others injured on Sunday when a
jeep collided head on with a truck near here, police said.
The mishap occurred at Khatiya Veraja village near
Khambaliya town, about 50 km from here.
Those killed were identified as Heera Rabari (30), Rattu
Rabari (32), Narayan Behari (35) and Roopaknand Behari (28),
they said, adding that the injured were admitted to G G
A case has been registered in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok