Four killed in road mishap in Vadodara
Vadodara: Four persons, including a
couple, were killed when a tanker collided with an autorickshaw here, police said.
The incident took place on Kapurai-Dabhoi Road on the outskirts of the city late last night, police said.
The victims were identified as Khumansinh Dalpatsinh
Bariya Parmar and his wife Savitaben Parmar from Kelanpur
village, autorickshaw driver Mahesh Bariya and Sangabhai Raoji
Rathwa (Kelkuva village) of Dahod district. All of them were
travelling in the rickshaw.
The injured, identified as Mangabhai K Rathodiya from Pavi Jetpur, has been admitted to SSG hospital here.
The driver of the tanker has absconded from the scene.
Further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured