Four killed in road mishap in Vadodara
Vadodara: Four persons, including a
couple, were killed when a tanker collided with an autorickshaw here, police said.
The incident took place on Kapurai-Dabhoi Road on the outskirts of the city late last night, police said.
The victims were identified as Khumansinh Dalpatsinh
Bariya Parmar and his wife Savitaben Parmar from Kelanpur
village, autorickshaw driver Mahesh Bariya and Sangabhai Raoji
Rathwa (Kelkuva village) of Dahod district. All of them were
travelling in the rickshaw.
The injured, identified as Mangabhai K Rathodiya from Pavi Jetpur, has been admitted to SSG hospital here.
The driver of the tanker has absconded from the scene.
Further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'