Gang withdrawing money by fake debit cards busted
Vadodara: One person has been arrested for allegedly withdrawing cash illegally from unmanned ATMs by using fake debit cards, police said on Sunday.
"Sanjay Patel was arrested yesterday after complaints from several ATM card holders," Deputy Commissioner of Police (Crime) Subhash Trivedi said.
"We collected CCTV footages from these ATMs and studied the modus operandi of the gang involving Patel," he said.
"On the basis of CCTV footages, Patel was picked up from the Sama locality in the city. He confessed to his crime saying two other members were also involved in it. One of the two is from Agra in Uttar Pradesh and another from Gujarat," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket