GC Murmu appointed as principal secretary to Gujarat CM
Ahmedabad: Anandi Patel, the new Chief Minister of Gujarat, on Monday appointed senior IAS officer G C Murmu as her principal secretary.
Vijay Nehra would be her secretary, official sources said.
Both Murmu and Nehra earlier worked in the office of Patel`s predecessor, Narendra Modi.
Gir-Somnath district collector Rajesh Manju has been transferred and appointed as joint secretary in the state finance department, he will look after preparation of budget.
The budget will be presented during the Assembly session beginning from July 1. In February, Modi-led state government had presented a vote on account for the first four months of 2014-15.
Meanwhile, Hasmukh Joshi has been appointed as the head of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC).
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark