Girl burnt alive by father, grandfather in Banaskantha
Banaskantha(Guj): An 18-year-old girl
sustained serious injuries after she was allegedly burnt
alive by her father and grandfather over a petty issue at
Dhandha village of the district, police said today.
The incident took place last night after the girl did
not go to work in the field as she was unwell, they said.
According to police, the girl`s father Babu Aasediya
and grandfather Lavaji Asediya, angry at her for not going to
work, set her on fire.
The girl sustained serious burn injures and was
shifted to civil hospital in Ahmedabad where her condition is
said to be stable, police said.
A case has been registered against the girl`s father
and grandfather, who have not been arrested yet, police said,
adding that further investigation was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read