Govt medical officer held for raping teen in Gujarat
Ahmednagar: A government medical officer was on Saturday arrested for allegedly raping a 16-year-old girl in Pathardi village, about 60 Km from here, police said.
The accused has been identified as Dr S P Huse, an officer in the health department in Pathardi, police said adding that the incident took place yesterday.
The minor victim was admitted to a government hospital in Ahmednagar for treatment, Police Inspector Ashok Rajale told PTI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army