Govt medical officer held for raping teen in Gujarat
Ahmednagar: A government medical officer was on Saturday arrested for allegedly raping a 16-year-old girl in Pathardi village, about 60 Km from here, police said.
The accused has been identified as Dr S P Huse, an officer in the health department in Pathardi, police said adding that the incident took place yesterday.
The minor victim was admitted to a government hospital in Ahmednagar for treatment, Police Inspector Ashok Rajale told PTI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read