Govt takes back land from Asaram Bapu
Vadodara: The district administration has reclaimed a piece of land which was allegedly in illegal possession of an ashram run by followers of religious guru Asaram Bapu, reports said Friday.
The 60,000 sq ft land is located in Bhil village on the city`s outskirts. It was regained after demolishing illegal structures constructed on it, they added.
The inmates of the ashram said they were not given any opportunity by local authorities to explain their stand on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?