GPP to perform rituals to `refurbish` Guj`s image under Modi
Ahmedabad: Keshubhai Patel-led Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP) will conduct a series of rituals to refurbish Gujarat`s image, which the party says has became "polluted" due to the "lies" spread by the Narendra Modi government.
GPP is organising `yagnas` (ritual of sacred fire) in Ahmedabad on April 24 for North Gujarat region, at Vadodara on April 26 for Central Gujarat, at Surat on April 27 for South Gujarat and at Rajkot on May 1 for Saurashtra-Kutch belt, said party general secretary Gordhan Zadaphia said on Saturday.
"For the last twelve years, the state government has been giving false promises to Gujarat`s public and have cheated the citizens of the state," Zadaphia told mediapersons here.
"Therefore, we are performing a `yagna` to clean Gujarat`s public atmosphere, which became polluted by the lies spread by the state government," the former BJP leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda