GPP to perform rituals to `refurbish` Guj`s image under Modi
Ahmedabad: Keshubhai Patel-led Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP) will conduct a series of rituals to refurbish Gujarat`s image, which the party says has became "polluted" due to the "lies" spread by the Narendra Modi government.
GPP is organising `yagnas` (ritual of sacred fire) in Ahmedabad on April 24 for North Gujarat region, at Vadodara on April 26 for Central Gujarat, at Surat on April 27 for South Gujarat and at Rajkot on May 1 for Saurashtra-Kutch belt, said party general secretary Gordhan Zadaphia said on Saturday.
"For the last twelve years, the state government has been giving false promises to Gujarat`s public and have cheated the citizens of the state," Zadaphia told mediapersons here.
"Therefore, we are performing a `yagna` to clean Gujarat`s public atmosphere, which became polluted by the lies spread by the state government," the former BJP leader said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents