Guj Cong says return of aid by Bihar is insult of Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Senior Congress leader in Gujarat
Shaktisinh Gohil on Saturday lashed out at both Chief Minister
Narendra Modi and his Bihar counterpart Nitish Kumar saying
the return of flood relief aid by Bihar is an "insult" of
Gohil said "Modi`s lust for publicity provided an
opportunity to Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to insult
Gujarat by returning Rs five crore given as flood relief by
the Gujarat government".
"Bihar Chief Minister`s action of returning the aid
money is an insult of entire Gujarat," Gohil, leader of the
opposition, said in a statement here.
"The culture of Gujarat is so full of humility that
something given by one hand is not known to the other hand.
However, CM?s lust for publicity has given an opportunity to
Bihar CM to insult Gujarat," he added.
Asking BJP to teach a lesson to Nitish for the "insult",
he said that "at a time when Nitish Kumar is ruling the
government with the support of BJP, it is the duty of BJP to
make sure that those who have insulted Gujarat should be
taught a lesson."
According to him, aid to Bihar was not given by a
proprietary firm of the Gujarat CM but by the people of
Criticising Modi, Gohil said that earlier he failed to
announce sufficient relief to policemen of the state fighting
against terrorists or working during natural calamities or
even for NSG commandos who laid down their lives during the
terror attack on Akshardham temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America