Guj: Eyes donated following accidental deaths
Vadodara: Following their deaths in accident at Anklav village near here, eyes of the four women victims were donated by the family members.
Seven women were killed and 12 others injured when the tempo they were travelling in was hit by a tractor at Anklav in Borsad taluka of Anand district late last night.
The victims were returning to Koyali village, on the outskirts of the Vadodara city, after taking part in a programme at Bhardaran town during the ongoing Ganesh festival.
Mitesh Patel, sarpanch of Koyali, said that relatives of Kachhiya Jyotsna Rameshbhai, Sushila Patel, Niruben Patel and Kalpana Patel assented to donation of victims` corneas at SSG Hospital here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray