Guj Governor admitted to hospital
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Governor Dr Kamla Beniwal was admitted to hospital after she complained of stomach pain, a doctor attending her said on Sunday.
Beniwal, 87, was taken by the Raj Bhavan staff to Apollo Hospital at Bhat village near Gandhinagar last night where doctors performed various tests, he said.
"She was admitted to our hospital for gastrointestinal problems last night. We have done several tests to find out the cause of her problem. Luckily, she is not having any major problems and will be discharged by today evening," said a senior doctor of Apollo Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened