Guj Governor admitted to hospital
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Governor Dr Kamla Beniwal was admitted to hospital after she complained of stomach pain, a doctor attending her said on Sunday.
Beniwal, 87, was taken by the Raj Bhavan staff to Apollo Hospital at Bhat village near Gandhinagar last night where doctors performed various tests, he said.
"She was admitted to our hospital for gastrointestinal problems last night. We have done several tests to find out the cause of her problem. Luckily, she is not having any major problems and will be discharged by today evening," said a senior doctor of Apollo Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH