Guj Governor admitted to hospital
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Governor Dr Kamla Beniwal was admitted to hospital after she complained of stomach pain, a doctor attending her said on Sunday.
Beniwal, 87, was taken by the Raj Bhavan staff to Apollo Hospital at Bhat village near Gandhinagar last night where doctors performed various tests, he said.
"She was admitted to our hospital for gastrointestinal problems last night. We have done several tests to find out the cause of her problem. Luckily, she is not having any major problems and will be discharged by today evening," said a senior doctor of Apollo Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- Irish fans eye revenge against France; Germany take on Slovakia; Hungary face Belgium
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- WATCH: OH MY WORD! Did Xherdan Shaqiri score greatest ever Euro goal?
- Lachipora encounter: Security forces shot dead 2 militants; gunbattle underway