Guj HC suspends Addtnl Sessions Judge for irregularities
Ahmedabad: The Gujarat High Court has
suspended an Additional Sessions Judge of the city sessions
and civil court here following complaints of irregularities
"We have suspended additional sessions judge R H Sharma
yesterday," High Court Registrar General P P Bhatt said.
"We had received complaints of irregularities against the
judge hence the decision to suspended him with immediate
effect was taken," Bhatt said.
He said there will be a departmental inquiry against
Sharma and based on its report further action would be taken.
- Defamation case: Delhi HC allows CM Kejriwal to file reply on Jaitley's documents
- Housing demand may pick up in next six months: Knight Frank
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year