Guj HC suspends Addtnl Sessions Judge for irregularities
Ahmedabad: The Gujarat High Court has
suspended an Additional Sessions Judge of the city sessions
and civil court here following complaints of irregularities
"We have suspended additional sessions judge R H Sharma
yesterday," High Court Registrar General P P Bhatt said.
"We had received complaints of irregularities against the
judge hence the decision to suspended him with immediate
effect was taken," Bhatt said.
He said there will be a departmental inquiry against
Sharma and based on its report further action would be taken.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what