Guj HC suspends Addtnl Sessions Judge for irregularities
Ahmedabad: The Gujarat High Court has
suspended an Additional Sessions Judge of the city sessions
and civil court here following complaints of irregularities
"We have suspended additional sessions judge R H Sharma
yesterday," High Court Registrar General P P Bhatt said.
"We had received complaints of irregularities against the
judge hence the decision to suspended him with immediate
effect was taken," Bhatt said.
He said there will be a departmental inquiry against
Sharma and based on its report further action would be taken.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- 'Law & Order' actor Steven Hill dies at 94
- Biopic on Kishore Kumar, RD Burman shouldn't be made: Naseeruddin Shah
- Samsung Electronics says Galaxy Note 7 demand beats supply
- Tesla unveils 100 kWh battery for Model S, Model X cars
- Oh no! After Saina Nehwal, Parupalli Kashyap leaves Pullela Gopichand's academy in Hyderabad