Guj: Woman accuses husband of raping daughter
Banaskantha: A woman has lodged a complaint accusing her husband of sexually abusing the couple`s 15-year-old daughter, police said Wednesday.
The family lives in Bhardasar village of Tharad taluka in this north Gujarat district.
According to the police complaint lodged last night, the woman said she desisted from approaching the police so far fearing bad name for the family.
"The girl has told us she was being sexually assaulted by her father over the last six months. We have sent her for medical examination," investigating officer inspector A M Patel said.
"We are questioning the girl`s father. We will arrest him tonight after completing the formal procedure," Patel added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India