Guj: Woman accuses husband of raping daughter
Banaskantha: A woman has lodged a complaint accusing her husband of sexually abusing the couple`s 15-year-old daughter, police said Wednesday.
The family lives in Bhardasar village of Tharad taluka in this north Gujarat district.
According to the police complaint lodged last night, the woman said she desisted from approaching the police so far fearing bad name for the family.
"The girl has told us she was being sexually assaulted by her father over the last six months. We have sent her for medical examination," investigating officer inspector A M Patel said.
"We are questioning the girl`s father. We will arrest him tonight after completing the formal procedure," Patel added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list