Guj: Woman accuses husband of raping daughter
Banaskantha: A woman has lodged a complaint accusing her husband of sexually abusing the couple`s 15-year-old daughter, police said Wednesday.
The family lives in Bhardasar village of Tharad taluka in this north Gujarat district.
According to the police complaint lodged last night, the woman said she desisted from approaching the police so far fearing bad name for the family.
"The girl has told us she was being sexually assaulted by her father over the last six months. We have sent her for medical examination," investigating officer inspector A M Patel said.
"We are questioning the girl`s father. We will arrest him tonight after completing the formal procedure," Patel added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials