Guj: Woman accuses husband of raping daughter
Banaskantha: A woman has lodged a complaint accusing her husband of sexually abusing the couple`s 15-year-old daughter, police said Wednesday.
The family lives in Bhardasar village of Tharad taluka in this north Gujarat district.
According to the police complaint lodged last night, the woman said she desisted from approaching the police so far fearing bad name for the family.
"The girl has told us she was being sexually assaulted by her father over the last six months. We have sent her for medical examination," investigating officer inspector A M Patel said.
"We are questioning the girl`s father. We will arrest him tonight after completing the formal procedure," Patel added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- `IS child bomber` behind Turkey wedding blast, claims President
- Welshman Gareth Bale fires Real Madrid past Real Sociadad 3-0 in the opening encounter
- Rio Olympics bid farewell as athletes sign-off with a colorful closing ceremony
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon