Vadodara: As many as 34 people were
hospitalised on Friday following ammonia gas leakeage in a private
food packaging unit here, police said.
The incident took place around 1000 hours in Karjan,
about 40 kms from here, triggering a scare in the area, they
Those affected complained of breathing problems and were
immediately hospitalised, police said.
Four patients, who were seriously affected were admitted
to SSG hospital here while others are undergoing treatment in
a hospital at Karjan, they added.