Gujarat: A year old girl falls into borewell, dies
Rajkot: A one-year-old girl died after
falling into a 30-feet-deep borewell in Gujarat`s Jasdan town,
fire brigade officials said on Sunday.
The victim Asmita had accidentally fallen into the
borewell and was stuck midway last evening, they said.
Despite over four hours of rescue operation by the fire
brigade the girl could not be saved, the officials said,
adding that her body was brought out of the borewell late last
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read