Gujarat BJP announces yatra to woo urban voters
Ahmedabad: Gujarat BJP has decided to take out `Sampark Yatra` in the urban areas of the state as part of its campaign in the run-up to the Assembly election.
"We will take out a sampark yatra as part of election campaign from August 25 to September 15. The yatra will cover areas falling under eight municipal corporations and 159 municipalities of the state," Gujarat BJP chief RC Faldu said.
"Different leaders and workers of the state unit of the BJP will lead the yatra in different cities and municipalities," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- Will meet Dayashankar's daughter on Sunday: Naik
- It's Giggs' Mumbai vs Solgado's Kochi in Premier Futsal final
- Two Maoists gunned down by security forces in Chhattisgarh
- 1 die, 3 injured as fire breaks out in highrise
- Tour de France 2016: Chris Froome on brink of 3rd title as Ion Izaguirre wins penultimate stage