Gujarat BJP announces yatra to woo urban voters
Ahmedabad: Gujarat BJP has decided to take out `Sampark Yatra` in the urban areas of the state as part of its campaign in the run-up to the Assembly election.
"We will take out a sampark yatra as part of election campaign from August 25 to September 15. The yatra will cover areas falling under eight municipal corporations and 159 municipalities of the state," Gujarat BJP chief RC Faldu said.
"Different leaders and workers of the state unit of the BJP will lead the yatra in different cities and municipalities," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions