Gujarat BJP announces yatra to woo urban voters
Ahmedabad: Gujarat BJP has decided to take out `Sampark Yatra` in the urban areas of the state as part of its campaign in the run-up to the Assembly election.
"We will take out a sampark yatra as part of election campaign from August 25 to September 15. The yatra will cover areas falling under eight municipal corporations and 159 municipalities of the state," Gujarat BJP chief RC Faldu said.
"Different leaders and workers of the state unit of the BJP will lead the yatra in different cities and municipalities," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan