Gujarat BJP declares new office bearers
Ahmedabad: Newly-appointed Gujarat BJP
president R C Faldu on Friday declared his team of 19 office
bearers of which seven are vice presidents, four holding
general secretary posts, seven secretary posts and one state
treasurer post of the state unit.
Besides this, the party has also constituted a 11-member
state consultative committee and also declared the state BJP
disciplinary committee to be headed by senior leader Javerbhai
Seven vice presidents are former ministers Kaushik Patel
and IK Jadeja, Rajya Sabha member Natuji Thakor, former MLA
Ramilaben Bara, Sushma Aggarwal, Naukaben Prajapati and Ajay
Four general secretaries are Bhikhubhai Dalsania, Vijay
Rupani and Bharatsinh Parmar, both are Rajya Sabha members and
have been retained as general secretary, and MLA Shankar
Seven secretaries are former MLA Bharat Pandya, MLA
Ganpat Vasava, former youth BJP head Jitu Vaghani, Alkaben
Modi, Niruben Kamalia, Manilal Parmar, and Dr Amitaben Koli.
Surendra Patel, veteran leader and treasurer for years
and also Rajya Sabha member, has been retained as treasurer in
the new set up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Gujarat ATS arrest two people for planning a bomb blast in Rajkot's Chotila temple
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter