Gujarat BJP declares new office bearers
Ahmedabad: Newly-appointed Gujarat BJP
president R C Faldu on Friday declared his team of 19 office
bearers of which seven are vice presidents, four holding
general secretary posts, seven secretary posts and one state
treasurer post of the state unit.
Besides this, the party has also constituted a 11-member
state consultative committee and also declared the state BJP
disciplinary committee to be headed by senior leader Javerbhai
Seven vice presidents are former ministers Kaushik Patel
and IK Jadeja, Rajya Sabha member Natuji Thakor, former MLA
Ramilaben Bara, Sushma Aggarwal, Naukaben Prajapati and Ajay
Four general secretaries are Bhikhubhai Dalsania, Vijay
Rupani and Bharatsinh Parmar, both are Rajya Sabha members and
have been retained as general secretary, and MLA Shankar
Seven secretaries are former MLA Bharat Pandya, MLA
Ganpat Vasava, former youth BJP head Jitu Vaghani, Alkaben
Modi, Niruben Kamalia, Manilal Parmar, and Dr Amitaben Koli.
Surendra Patel, veteran leader and treasurer for years
and also Rajya Sabha member, has been retained as treasurer in
the new set up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda