Gujarat BJP declares new office bearers
Ahmedabad: Newly-appointed Gujarat BJP
president R C Faldu on Friday declared his team of 19 office
bearers of which seven are vice presidents, four holding
general secretary posts, seven secretary posts and one state
treasurer post of the state unit.
Besides this, the party has also constituted a 11-member
state consultative committee and also declared the state BJP
disciplinary committee to be headed by senior leader Javerbhai
Seven vice presidents are former ministers Kaushik Patel
and IK Jadeja, Rajya Sabha member Natuji Thakor, former MLA
Ramilaben Bara, Sushma Aggarwal, Naukaben Prajapati and Ajay
Four general secretaries are Bhikhubhai Dalsania, Vijay
Rupani and Bharatsinh Parmar, both are Rajya Sabha members and
have been retained as general secretary, and MLA Shankar
Seven secretaries are former MLA Bharat Pandya, MLA
Ganpat Vasava, former youth BJP head Jitu Vaghani, Alkaben
Modi, Niruben Kamalia, Manilal Parmar, and Dr Amitaben Koli.
Surendra Patel, veteran leader and treasurer for years
and also Rajya Sabha member, has been retained as treasurer in
the new set up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore