Gujarat blames Centre for power crisis in several states
Vadodara: Gujarat on Friday blamed the Centre for power shortage in several states by not taking a decision on allowing the power-starved states to purchase electricity from Gujarat, which has surplus capacity.
State Energy Minister Saurabh Patel said this while speaking at a conference hosted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) here.
He said that Gujarat government had not demanded any special package from the Centre as the state strictly follows provisions of the Fiscal Responsibility Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder