Gujarat: Do`s and don`ts issued for Sadbhavna fast
Ahmedabad: Embarrassed by incidents such as
a Muslim cleric offering Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi
a skull cap during his Sadbhavna fasts, and he refusing to
wear it, his office has now issued a list of dos and don`ts
for the organisers.
A note, containing instructions for the organisers at the
district level, has been circulated to BJP workers as well as
the council of ministers, a source in Chief Minister`s office
Among other things, it says that identities and
credentials of anyone desiring to meet Modi on the stage must
Permission will have to be taken for gifting him anything
on the stage.
The ministers have been told not to repeat the speeches
and bore the crowd.
During Modi`s three-day Sadbhavna fast in Ahmedabad, a
Muslim cleric requested him to wear a skull cap, which the
Chief Minister refused. Then again, in Navsari district,
during the second leg of Sadbhavna mission, another Muslim
cleric tried to put a scarf around Modi`s shoulder, but Modi
declined to accept it.
The incidents, against Modi`s assertion that the
objective of the mission was to promote communal harmony, came
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world