Gujarat Elections 2012: Hooda to campaign in Kutch
New Delhi: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda will be campaigning for the Congress party in the second phase of Gujarat Assembly election, in Kutch district.
Hooda will address election meetings at Nalia, Bhuj and Gandhi Dham in Gujrat`s Kutch district. Earlier, he had campaigned for Congress candidates in the first phase and addressed poll rallies in Surat.
Referring to the ruling BJP`s election campaign, Hooda said people of Gujarat are being misled through advertisements about development stories and claimed that Haryana was ahead of Gujarat on many fronts.
He claimed that there will be faster development of Gujarat in case the Congress comes to power in the state.
Assembly elections in Gujarat will be held in two phases on December 13 and 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- Not everything they taught you in science was true - 10 myths debunked in this 3-min VIDEO!
- Home Minister level talks: India, Bangladesh resolve to fight terrorism together
- Ukraine at UN says Putin's Crimea decree 'null and void'
- Evening showers bring Gurugram to a grinding halt
- J&K govt to provide support for smooth functioning of schools