Gujarat Elections 2012: Hooda to campaign in Kutch
New Delhi: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda will be campaigning for the Congress party in the second phase of Gujarat Assembly election, in Kutch district.
Hooda will address election meetings at Nalia, Bhuj and Gandhi Dham in Gujrat`s Kutch district. Earlier, he had campaigned for Congress candidates in the first phase and addressed poll rallies in Surat.
Referring to the ruling BJP`s election campaign, Hooda said people of Gujarat are being misled through advertisements about development stories and claimed that Haryana was ahead of Gujarat on many fronts.
He claimed that there will be faster development of Gujarat in case the Congress comes to power in the state.
Assembly elections in Gujarat will be held in two phases on December 13 and 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof