Gujarat Elections 2012: Hooda to campaign in Kutch
New Delhi: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda will be campaigning for the Congress party in the second phase of Gujarat Assembly election, in Kutch district.
Hooda will address election meetings at Nalia, Bhuj and Gandhi Dham in Gujrat`s Kutch district. Earlier, he had campaigned for Congress candidates in the first phase and addressed poll rallies in Surat.
Referring to the ruling BJP`s election campaign, Hooda said people of Gujarat are being misled through advertisements about development stories and claimed that Haryana was ahead of Gujarat on many fronts.
He claimed that there will be faster development of Gujarat in case the Congress comes to power in the state.
Assembly elections in Gujarat will be held in two phases on December 13 and 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical