Gujarat Elections 2012: Hooda to campaign in Kutch
New Delhi: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda will be campaigning for the Congress party in the second phase of Gujarat Assembly election, in Kutch district.
Hooda will address election meetings at Nalia, Bhuj and Gandhi Dham in Gujrat`s Kutch district. Earlier, he had campaigned for Congress candidates in the first phase and addressed poll rallies in Surat.
Referring to the ruling BJP`s election campaign, Hooda said people of Gujarat are being misled through advertisements about development stories and claimed that Haryana was ahead of Gujarat on many fronts.
He claimed that there will be faster development of Gujarat in case the Congress comes to power in the state.
Assembly elections in Gujarat will be held in two phases on December 13 and 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing