Gujarat government promotes eight IAS officers
Ahmedabad: Gujarat government today promoted eight IAS officers to the rank of principal secretary from the post of secretary.
Chief electoral officer of Gujarat and ex-officio secretary to government, General Administration Department (GAD) Anita Karwal, a 1988-batch officer, has been promoted to the rank of principal secretary to government, an official statement said. She will continue in her current post.
Other senior officers who have been promoted to the rank of principal secretary are Arun Kumar Sutaria, S Aparna, B B Swain, Mukesh Puri, A K Sharma, Sanjay Agrawal and Anuradha Mall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Prayers being held for Yakub Memon at Bada Kabristan before his burial
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened