Gujarat government promotes eight IAS officers
Ahmedabad: Gujarat government today promoted eight IAS officers to the rank of principal secretary from the post of secretary.
Chief electoral officer of Gujarat and ex-officio secretary to government, General Administration Department (GAD) Anita Karwal, a 1988-batch officer, has been promoted to the rank of principal secretary to government, an official statement said. She will continue in her current post.
Other senior officers who have been promoted to the rank of principal secretary are Arun Kumar Sutaria, S Aparna, B B Swain, Mukesh Puri, A K Sharma, Sanjay Agrawal and Anuradha Mall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand