Gujarat government promotes eight IAS officers
Ahmedabad: Gujarat government today promoted eight IAS officers to the rank of principal secretary from the post of secretary.
Chief electoral officer of Gujarat and ex-officio secretary to government, General Administration Department (GAD) Anita Karwal, a 1988-batch officer, has been promoted to the rank of principal secretary to government, an official statement said. She will continue in her current post.
Other senior officers who have been promoted to the rank of principal secretary are Arun Kumar Sutaria, S Aparna, B B Swain, Mukesh Puri, A K Sharma, Sanjay Agrawal and Anuradha Mall.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way