Gujarat government promotes eight IAS officers
Ahmedabad: Gujarat government today promoted eight IAS officers to the rank of principal secretary from the post of secretary.
Chief electoral officer of Gujarat and ex-officio secretary to government, General Administration Department (GAD) Anita Karwal, a 1988-batch officer, has been promoted to the rank of principal secretary to government, an official statement said. She will continue in her current post.
Other senior officers who have been promoted to the rank of principal secretary are Arun Kumar Sutaria, S Aparna, B B Swain, Mukesh Puri, A K Sharma, Sanjay Agrawal and Anuradha Mall.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference