Gujarat govt transfers 45 IAS officers; Bhadoo new secretary to CM
Ahmedabad: Gujarat government, in a late evening reshuffle on Wednesday, transfered 45 IAS officers including Rajkot Municipal Commissioner Ajay Bhadoo who has been now appointed as the secretary to the Chief Minister.
Current secretary to the Chief Minister, Vijay Nehra, appointed only over a month ago after Anandi Patel took over as chief minister, has been made the new Municipal Commissioner of Rajkot.
Bhadoo has been given additional charge as CEO of Gujarat Infrastructure Development Board (GIDB).
The other transfers reshuffled district collectors, municipal commissioners and district development officers.
Surat Municipal Commissioner Manoj Kumar Das has been appointed as Joint Managing Director of Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC).
Additional Secretary in the Home Department for Prohibition Milind Torawane has been transferred as Surat Municipal Commissioner. Collector of Mehasna, Rajkumar Beniwal has been transferred as District Collector of Ahmedabad.
District collector of Navsari, Sandhya Bhullar, has been transfered as Commissioner of Employment and Training and Ex-officio Managing Director of Gujarat Skill Development Mission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing