Gujarat: man kills 3 members of family, arrested
Ahmedabad: A man has been arrested for gruesome murder of three members of a family in Viramgam town in the district.
Bachu Sipahi, the accused, allegedly killed Ramesh Thakor and his sons Rohit (5) and Tejas (3) yesterday, Viramgam police said today.
Sub-inspector B P Prajapati said Sipahi usually slept on the farm of Munaf Ghanchi, near Thakor`s house. Last evening, he had his dinner with Thakor family.
At night, he allegedly tried to molest Thakor`s wife, who alerted her husband. Thakor and Sipahi had an argument, following which Sipahi killed Thakor and his two sons with a scythe, police said. He then fled.
Thakor`s wife approached the Viramgam police, who arrested Sipahi today.
Police have booked Sipahi under Section 302 (murder) and 354 (assault or criminal force to women with intent to outrage her modesty) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- LIVE: Jallikattu protests turn violent, vehicles near Ice House Police station set on fire
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP