Gujarat: Mild tremors felt in Banaskantha
Banaskantha: Mild tremors were on Monday felt
in Banaskantha district of Gujarat.
The epicentre of tremors measuring 2.9 on the Richter
scale was at Khappa village in Amirgadh taluka of the
district, officials of Institute of Seismological Research
(ISR), Gandhinagar said.
However, no casualty or damage to property was
Tremor which lasted for five to seven seconds was also
felt in Amirgadh, Ambaji, Vadagam, Deesa and parts of Kutch
district, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!