Gujarat: Mild tremors felt in Banaskantha
Banaskantha: Mild tremors were on Monday felt
in Banaskantha district of Gujarat.
The epicentre of tremors measuring 2.9 on the Richter
scale was at Khappa village in Amirgadh taluka of the
district, officials of Institute of Seismological Research
(ISR), Gandhinagar said.
However, no casualty or damage to property was
Tremor which lasted for five to seven seconds was also
felt in Amirgadh, Ambaji, Vadagam, Deesa and parts of Kutch
district, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!