Gujarat: Mild tremors felt in Banaskantha
Banaskantha: Mild tremors were on Monday felt
in Banaskantha district of Gujarat.
The epicentre of tremors measuring 2.9 on the Richter
scale was at Khappa village in Amirgadh taluka of the
district, officials of Institute of Seismological Research
(ISR), Gandhinagar said.
However, no casualty or damage to property was
Tremor which lasted for five to seven seconds was also
felt in Amirgadh, Ambaji, Vadagam, Deesa and parts of Kutch
district, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred