Gujarat: Minor rape victim stable after suicide attempt
Ahmedabad: The condition of a minor girl, who tried to commit suicide following a gang-rape three weeks ago, was now stable, resident medical officer of V S Hospital here said on Sunday.
"She is stable now. She was on a ventilator yesterday, but now she has been put on stand-by ventilator," resident medical officer of the hospital told PTI.
According to the police, the 14-year-old was kidnapped by two persons who were in a car in Dholka town on December 6, and raped. The accused were identified as Prakash Devipujak and Mohit Devipujak.
Her relatives lodged a complaint on December 14. Both the accused are absconding.
Unable to bear a pain in her stomach, the girl drank poison yesterday.
- The dew drop of Saturn – See pic!
- LeEco to launch Made in India phone in its event today?
- Ahead of PM Modi's US visit, USCIRF report says 'intolerance has risen in India'
- Gold price eyes $1,300 again as weaker dollar, fund inflows support
- Kerala law student raped, murdered at home: Read chilling details of post-mortem report here